Latin American Studies Minor
About the Latin American Studies Minor
The Latin American studies minor will equip you with language skills and cultural background knowledge focused on developing a greater understanding of events, ideas, and beliefs of Latin American countries. This minor must be combined with a major (in any field) in order to graduate with your bachelor’s degree and be fully prepared for your chosen career path.
- Minor requires 22 semester hours of coursework.
- Optional study abroad opportunities include Mexico and Costa Rica.
Consider These Majors
Students pursuing a Latin American studies minor may consider these majors:
- International Business
- Intercultural Studies – Missiology
- History and Politics of Latin America
- Introduction to Hispanic Literature
Department of English, Literature, and Modern Languages