Motion Graphics Minor
About the Motion Graphics Minor
The motion graphics minor will equip you to work in the motion picture, television, or video game industry. This minor must be combined with a major (in any field) in order to graduate with your bachelor’s degree and be fully prepared for your chosen career path.
Motion Graphics Program Highlights
- Minor requires 17 semester hours of courses.
Consider These Majors
Students pursuing a motion graphics minor may consider these majors:
- Broadcasting and Digital Media
- Visual Communication Design (Graphic Design)
- Youth Ministries
Motion Graphics Program Curriculum
- Introduction to Graphics for TV and Film
- Principles of Computer Animation