About the TESOL Minor
The Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) minor will prepare you to teach English to speakers of other languages in a multi-age classroom, on the mission field, in an international business setting, or anywhere else God leads you, without having to obtain state teacher licensure. This minor must be combined with a major (in any field) in order to graduate with your bachelor’s degree and be fully prepared for your chosen career path.
- Minor requires 16 semester hours of coursework.
- Program includes a 60-hour practicum experience in addition to your coursework.
Consider These Majors
Students pursuing a TESOL minor may consider these majors:
- Christian Education
- Global Business
- Intercultural Studies – Missiology
- Linguistics for Language Learning
- Methods of Teaching Foreign Language
Department of English, Literature, and Modern Languages