Rebecca Baker, M.A.Associate Professor of Theatre
Rebecca Baker is a professor, actor and licensed speech-language pathologist. Before returning to the theatre faculty in 2000, she managed a hospital-based professional voice clinic. As a theatre professor and director of campus productions, she focuses on vocal arts for performance. She is active in community and church theatre, as a speaker in women’s ministry, and has performed in film and video. She co-authored the book When You Don’t See His Plan, featuring Nadine Hennesey, who graduated from Cedarville and is now opening the innovative Kosovo Leadership Academy.
Education and Credentials
- M.A. Speech-Language Pathology, University of Cincinnati
- M.A. in Interpretative Speech Performance, Bob Jones University
- B.A. in Interpretative Speech Performance, Bob Jones University
- Family: her husband, Wes, and their four children — Vanessa, Nathan, Katie, and Elizabeth.
- Culinary arts
- Why Cedarville? I was drawn to the energy of a strong professional theatre program based on a solid Christian foundation that honors God in choices of productions and ethics. I am excited to work with students who want to use their talents to make a difference as lights in their culture.