Michael McKay, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biblical Theology
Dr. J. Michael McKay joined the faculty at Cedarville University in the fall of 2017 after serving as a trainer for missionary candidates for nine years. His academic interests include the study of the Septuagint, biblical intertextuality, and the book of Hebrews. He has taught biblical studies in various contexts since 1997.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Biblical Studies, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Exegetical Studies, Grace Theological Seminary
- B.A. in Intercultural Ministry, New Tribes Mission
- Interests: Reading, virtual reality/augmented reality technology, board games
- Why Cedarville: It is a privilege to work in a community where integration of the truth of Scripture into the many facets of life is made a priority by student, staff, and faculty.