Trent Rogers, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of New Testament and Greek
Dr. Trent Rogers teaches courses in New Testament and Greek. He is passionate about teaching the Bible and leading students to love and serve God, who has revealed Himself in the Bible. He has published in the areas of the Pauline Epistles, New Testament Greek, and Hellenistic Judaism. Prior to coming to Cedarville University, Trent served as Pastor for Adult Ministries at Grace Baptist Church in Cedarville, Ohio, where he is still an active member.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in New Testament, Loyola University Chicago
- M.Div., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- B.A. in Classical Greek, Wabash College
- Interests: Teaching and serving in my church, hiking with my family, fishing, weightlifting, splitting firewood
- Why Cedarville: I am excited to serve at Cedarville because I have seen the impact that a Cedarville education has had in forming the next generation of Christians to impact the world with Gospel of Jesus Christ.