Sarah Smith, Ph.D.
Dr. Smith has been teaching at Cedarville University since 1980. She teaches in the financial accounting area, including principles, intermediate, government and nonprofit, and international accounting courses. She has recently begun developing online courses and enjoys teaching her complete load of classes online. In addition to teaching, Dr. Smith is involved in assessment and accreditation for the School of Business Administration (SBA). She believes this is an important focus for the SBA as it benefits the University, the School, and students as they graduate and take their places in the business world.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Accounting, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- M.A. in Accounting, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- B.A. in Business, Cedarville University
- Reading mysteries
- Diabetes and those who have chronic illnesses
- Enjoying family, including grandchildren
- Everything about cats