Faculty Integration Papers
The most important resources faculty should refer to for guidance in writing their integration paper are found in the Faculty Handbook 3.7.3 and the Biblical Integration Paper Guidance Document provided by the Vice President for Academics. Below are examples of integration papers from a variety of disciplines. Again, while the Faculty Handbook and Integration Paper Guidance Document are the primary places faculty should seek guidance for the writing of the integration paper, the examples here will offer further detail and direction.
- Glenn Duerr (International Studies)
- John Gilhooly (Philosophy)
- Aaron Hutchison (Chemistry)
- Jeremy Kimble (Bible / Theology)
- Jason Lee (Bible / Theology)
- Lindsey McCarty (Math)
- Bob Paris (Biology)
- Elizabeth Sled (Kinesiology)
- Dan Sterkenburg (Business)
- Tim Tuinstra (Engineering)
- Sandra Yang (Music)
For other examples of integration papers written by our faculty in specific disciplines, see the Digital Commons.
Select Bibliography of Integration Resources [PDF]