Kurt Moreland, M.A.Associate Professor of Communication
Professor Moreland has been at Cedarville since 1981 and teaches primarily organizational communication courses. His research interests include crisis communication and negotiation. Professor Moreland has served as the advisor for the student chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management since 1987.
Education and Credentials
- M.A., West Virginia University
- B.A., Cedarville University
- Additional graduate study, Purdue University
- Mobilizing Political Information on the Websites of U.S. Labor Organizations During the 2012 Presidential Campaign (Clark Greer and Kurt D. Moreland) Labor Studies Journal (2016)
- How Fortune 500 Companies Used the Web for Philanthropic and Crisis Communication Following Hurricane Katrina (Clark F. Greer and Kurt D. Moreland) Public Relations Review (2007)
- United Airlines' and American Airlines' Online Crisis Communication Following the September 11 Terrorist Attacks (Clark F. Greer and Kurt D. Moreland) Public Relations Review (2003)
- The Affective Dimension of Interpersonal Relationships (Kurt D. Moreland) Eastern Communication Association Convention (1979)
- The Relationship of Communication Apprehension and Innovativeness to Three Domains of Learning (Kurt D. Moreland) Communication Faculty Publications (1978
- Sports, history, music, and strategy of all sorts
- I value the opportunity to assist students develop their knowledge and skills for the opportunities God will provide them in the future.