Sarah Murphy, M.S.Instructor of Communication
Sarah Murphy returned to Cedarville in 2015 after five years working in federal and state government and political campaigns. From 2012 to 2015, she served as the District Director for two different Illinois State Representatives. In this capacity, she interacted with constituents, planned and staffed events, and represented the Representatives at district events. She is passionate about the importance of effective communication in all aspects of life, rhetorical theory, and political communication.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Public Communication, Drexel University
- B.A. in Comprehensive Communication, Cedarville University
- Reading: historical nonfiction, biographies, mysteries
- Spending time with family and friends
- Collecting vinyl records and books