- Apply Now
- Majors and Minors
- Field Experiences
- Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us
- Chi Delta Epsilon
- Cost and Financial Aid
- Visit Campus
- Request Info
All undergraduate programs within the School of Education are NCATE accredited.
Eddie Baumann, Ph.D.Senior Professor of Education
Dr. Eddie Baumann teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in philosophy of education and educational psychology, as well as the graduate course Diversity and Social Issues in Education, He has been teaching at Cedarville since 1993. Prior to coming to Cedarville he taught in both public and Christian school settings. He has also served as a visiting professor at several other colleges and universities, both in the U.S. and internationally. Dr. Baumann's research interests include the relationship of biblical worldview to education and biblical integration to education.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Urban Education (Philosophical Foundations of Education), University of Wisconsin
- M.S. in Human Learning and Development, University of Wisconsin
- B.S. in History and Philosophy, University of Wisconsin
- Secondary Education Teaching Certification (Comprehensive Social Studies), State of Wisconsin
- Favorite Places to Visit: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and the Great Wall of China
- Hobbies: Biking, rowing, reading
- Why Cedarville: Cedarville provides students the opportunity to critically examine aspects of education and faith and the relationship they have one to the other, with the goal of being able to integrate faith and practice regardless of where God calls them to serve.