Bob Chasnov, Ph.D., P.E.Dean, Senior Professor of Engineering
Dr. Chasnov came to Cedarville in 1991 to help develop the engineering programs. He is currently the Dean of the School of Engineering and Computer Science and curriculum coordinator for the mechanical engineering program. Dr. Chasnov's interests include failure analysis, energy systems, and climate change.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Ohio
- Favorite places to visit: National Parks, Boundary Waters
- Hobbies: Grandfathering, playing trumpet in church, cards, good food
- Why Cedarville: God called us from the beauty of the Blue Ridge to Ohio.