Patrick Dudenhofer, M.S.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Professor Patrick Dudenhofer joined the faculty at Cedarville University in 2014 after spending a decade at the Air Force Research Laboratory researching human-computer interfaces for effective supervision of autonomous systems. His academic interests and research include software reverse engineering, human-computer interaction, cognitive modeling, and cybersecurity.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science (coursework complete), Wright State University
- M.S., Computer Science, Wright State University
- B.S., Computer Science, Cedarville University
- Interests: Spending time with wife Rachel and their four children,
reading, hiking, biking, board-gaming, unicycling, juggling,
- Why Cedarville?: Cedarville University's commitment to academic excellence and "the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ" is unrivaled. It is a joy to disciple and train students as they develop into God-honoring professionals and faithful ambassadors of Christ sent out into the workplace and world.