Danielle Fredette, Ph.D.Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
BiographyDr. Fredette began teaching at Cedarville in 2017. Her graduate research was in the field of systems and control, specifically relating to fuel-saving control for multi-vehicle systems. Academic interests include applications in intelligent vehicle technology and multi agent systems as well as classical time domain control theory and optimization.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Ohio State University
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Ohio State University
- B.S.E.E., Cedarville University
- Church music, musical theater, entertaining in my home
- Spending time with family and friends
Cedarville is a force for good in academia that is growing in influence and importance, and it is an honor to be part of such a thing. I also love interacting with students and seeing them come to understand the marvelous way God made things work.