Clint Kohl, Ph.D.Professor of Computer Engineering
Dr. Kohl joined the faculty of Cedarville University in the fall of 1994. His graduate research involved the development of a new magneto-resistive non-volatile memory technology. His areas of interest include digital electronics, micro controllers, programmable logic devices, and embedded systems. He has enjoyed advising numerous autonomous robotic competition teams. Dr. Kohl is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers and the American Society of Engineering Educators.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., Iowa State University
- M.S.E.E., University of North Dakota
- B.S.E.E., South Dakota State University
- Hobbies: Autonomous Robotics, Camping, Visiting National Parks, Scuba Diving, and Water Skiing
- Why I’m at Cedarville: I want to serve God with all my heart and invest in the lives of young people.