Cherish Lesko, Ed.D.
Instructor of Mechanical Engineering
Dr. Cherish Lesko joined the faculty of the School of Engineering and Computer Science in 2018 as an instructor in mechanical engineering. Dr. Lesko has previously been an instructor at Johns Hopkins University, University of Delaware, and Clark State Community College. She has worked for DuPont CR&D, WebCore Technologies, and as a contractor for Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Air Force Research Laboratory, gaining industrial and government experience in polymer and composite research and development. Dr. Lesko also has research experience in active and adaptive methodologies to improve engineering education and STEM student retention.
Education and Credentials
- Ed.D. in College Teaching and Learning, Walden University
- M.S. in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Delaware
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Cedarville University
- Interests: Supporting my kids in all their activities (marching band, dance, Ultimate),
reading science fiction,
- Why Cedarville?: Because Cedarville provides a unique opportunity to impact generations of engineers and the profession as a whole through quality Christian education.