Mary McCulley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English
Dr. Mary McCulley joined the faculty of the Department of English, Literature, and Modern Languages in 2015. She originally hails from Texas.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in English, Texas Christian University
- M.A. in Rhetoric and Composition, Texas State University
- B.A. in English, Texas State University
View a listing of scholarly works in the Cedarville University Digital Commons »
- Of Myths and Thieves: Teaching the Literacy Narrative with The Book Thief
- Teaching the Bildungsroman: The Secret Life of Bees
- Why Cedarville?: Cedarville University allows me the great privilege to interact with eager students who want to know God more and to develop into well-rounded, knowledgeable, and caring individuals.