Louise Grandouiller, M.A.French, composition
Louise Grandouiller, Assistant Professor of French and Applied Linguistics, teaches French courses for the minor, as well as English composition and Linguistics. She has lived in France, Niger (West Africa) and the United States where she has taught French, English, and Linguistics. Her travels include a number of countries in Europe, West Africa, and North America. Among her specialized interests are intercultural communication, linguistics, and poetry. She also sponsors the French Club, and has been at Cedarville University since 2008.
Education and Credentials
- M.A. Linguistics, University of Texas at Arlington
- B.A. English, French minor, Indiana University
- Music (éclectique, comme à La Fête de la Musique)
- British and French history
- Biking with family and friends