Frank Jenista, Ph.D.
Dr. Jenista returned to Cedarville in 2000 after 25 years of service as a U.S. diplomat. As a Senior Foreign Service Officer, Dr. Jenista's international assignments included service at U.S. embassies in Japan, Indonesia, New Zealand, South America, and twice in the Philippines. He is the author of a book on Philippine-American history. In addition, he has published articles in professional journals, has written numerous research and policy papers for the State Department, and served as speech writer for ambassadors and other high-level U.S. officials.Media Expertise
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D., University of Michigan
- M.A., University of Dayton
- B.A., Cedarville University
- Hobbies: Diplomacy, foreign policy, international travel, scuba diving, tennis, golf
- Why Cedarville: My diplomatic career was a direct result of the personal attention and thoughtful counsel provided by key Cedarville professors. I decided to return to Cedarville to pay forward the mentoring and guidance I received to a new generation of students.