Mark Smith, Ph.D.Chair, Professor of Political Science, Director of the Center for Political Studies
Dr. Smith teaches courses in American politics, constitutional law, and research methodology/data analysis. He has authored numerous refereed journal articles, book chapters, and other publications. His primary research interest is in the field of religion and American politics. Before joining the faculty at Cedarville, Dr. Smith taught at Tulane University and Calvin College. Dr. Smith also serves as the Director of the Center for Political Studies at Cedarville University.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Political Science, University of Georgia
- M.A. in Political Science, University of Georgia
- M.A. in History of Christianity, Trinity Evangelical Divinity
- B.A. in History, Bryan College
- Watching college football