Shellie ArbogastAdministrative Assistant
Mrs. Arbogast serves as the administrative assistant in the Department of Kinesiology and Allied Health. Shellie began her career in the Ohio House of Representatives where she worked for a state representative and a state senator. Following her employment at the State House, she operated a small business for several years offering a variety of transcription services to local physicians. She has served on the staff at Cedarville since 2009.
Education and Credentials
- A.A.S., Bradford School of Business
- Favorite Places to Visit: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Hobbies: supporting our two daughters in various sporting events, primarily volleyball and softball; decorating; scrapbooking; cooking
- Unusual Fact: Decorated a Homearama home
- Why Cedarville: I feel so blessed to serve the faculty and students in a Christ-centered environment.