Homeschool Physical Education Program
During the Fall semester, Cedarville University Professor Dr. David “Pete” Peterson will be offering a physical education class entitled Net Games, which introduces students to the sports of volleyball, tennis, badminton, and pickleball. This class will be offered to homeschooled children between the ages of 13-15 (grades 7-9). Multi-Age Physical Education majors will be teaching these classes under the supervision of Dr. Peterson.Register Now Download Flyer
Medical Release form must be filled out for each child and brought with you on the first day of class.Download Medical Release Form
- $10 per homeschooler, $20 per family
- Payment can be made by credit card or check (payment by mail) on the online registration form
- If paying by mail, please make check payable to Cedarville University and send payment to the following address:
Kinesiology & Allied Health Department
Attention: Dr. David Peterson
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
- Homeschoolers ages 13-15
- Parents may stay and observe
- October 22 - December 5, 2019
- Tuesday and Thursday - 11:10 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- No Class on Thursday, November 28, 2019 - Thanksgiving Break
- Callan Athletic Center, Stranaham Gymnasium
What to Wear:
- Physical education attire (Shorts & T-shirts or warm-ups) & Tennis Shoes (everyone)
- Medical Release Form must be filled out for each child and brought with you on the first day of class.
- You must pick up your children on time! (The instructors will have classes at 12:30 and your children may not stay unsupervised.)
- Contact Dr. Peterson or call 937-766-7761.