The library engages in a continual process of assessment and improvement by engaging its constituencies in multiple ways – an annual student survey, regular assessment of its Research Center services and marketing efforts, and periodic assessments to target specific areas of the library.
Results from these efforts shape library operations, which are themselves grounded in the library's strategic mission and vision.
- Mission and Vision Statement
- Current Strategic Plan
- Student Success and the Library
- Faculty Success and the Library
- 2015-16 Centennial Library Annual Report
- 2014-15 Centennial Library Annual Report
- 2015-16 Public Services Annual Report