Josh Michael, M.L.I.S.
Dean of Library Services; Asst. Professor of Library Science
Josh Michael has worked at the Centennial Library in several different capacities since 2013. Since 2001, he has worked in libraries in Washington, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.
Education and Credentials
- M.L.I.S., University of Pittsburgh
- M.Div., Northwest Baptist Seminary
- B.A. in History, Cedarville University
- Interests: Running, basketball, the American Civil War, board games, eating curry
- Why Cedarville: I wanted to work in Christian higher education and Cedarville provided a chance for me to do that in a familiar setting as well as offering opportunities to develop my skills and talents further. I love being a librarian and enjoy working as part of a committed team that is service-minded and passionate about the Gospel and our common vocation.