- Majors and Minors
- Alumni Spotlights
- Contact Us
- Music Auditions
- Worship Auditions
- Group Auditions
- Music Scholarships
- Worship Scholarships
- Top 10 Reasons
Cedarville University is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
Jason FrenchAssistant Prof of Worship
BiographyOriginally from Tahlequah, OK, Jason French is the son of a pastor and became the church pianist at age 11. He served as a pastor/elder for 20 years before joining the faculty at Cedarville. He loves to teach biblical worship as a way of life, as well as leadership training within the church and abroad.
Education and Credentials
- D.Min. (ABD), The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A. in Biblical and Pastoral Studies, Bethlehem College and Seminary
- B.A. in Music with an Emphasis in Jazz Studies, Northeastern State University
- Interests: Enjoys studying the Scriptures, spending time with family, reading theology books, writing songs for the local church, playing golf, and watching Lord of the Rings movies...especially Return of the King.
- Why Cedarville: I came to Cedarville because I love the mission statement: "For the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ." This has been my life for decades now, and I came to further contribute to that mission with what God has given me in my theological, pastoral, leadership development, and musical training.