Kristi Coe, RN, MS, MLIS
Health Sciences Librarian; Asst. Professor of Library Science
Professor Kristi Coe joined the Cedarville University School of Nursing in 2011. From 2015-2019, she served as the Health Sciences Librarian for the Centennial Library. In 2019, she returned to the School of Nursing with an emphasis on community health and evidence-based practice.
Education and Credentials
- M.L.I.S., Kent State University, Master of Library and Information Science
- M.S. in Nursing and Health Systems Management, The Ohio State University
- B.S. in Nursing, Cedarville University
- Distance running, baking, gardening, spending time with family
- Why Cedarville?: I grew up in Cedarville and love this community and the people who live here. It is a privilege to teach courses in community health and evidence-based practice that can make a difference for Christ in our local communities and wherever God calls us to serve.