Nate Kincaid, MSN, RN
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Professor Nate Kincaid has had a variety of pediatric nursing experiences, including general medical/surgical units, pediatric intensive care, house float, mobile intensive care, unit educator, and management. He is excited to share his experience as a pediatric nurse with students.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.N. with an emphasis in Leadership in Healthcare Systems, Grand Canyon University
- B.S.N., Wright State University
- Certified Pediatric Nurse through the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Spending time with my family, playing guitar, and watching sports
- Why Cedarville?: I have always desired to be a nursing instructor of some sort, but was not sure how or when I would be able to. I eventually started to serve at Cedarville as an adjunct clinical instructor and loved it! When God presented an opportunity for me to serve here full time, I couldn't pass it up! I love being able to teach something I'm passionate about, while being able to integrate my faith and relationship with God.