Resources for Current Students
New to Cedarville?
Check out the common areas you will be using as a Cedarville student.
- Moodle – access information and content from your courses.
- Moodle Student Resources – review instructions for using Moodle.
- Google Mail – send and receive emails.
- CedarInfo – view your Cedarville information, transcript, student account, etc.
- Course Catalog – see requirements and courses offered for your undergraduate major or your graduate program.
Have an issue with a course?
For questions regarding management issues or concerns in your online course, contact your TA or professor. If, after attempting to resolve any issues you may have regarding an online program first with your TA, professor, chair or dean, you may choose to contact the state where you reside for resolution.
Need to drop or add a class?
Check the registrar's undergraduate schedule to see when you are eligible to drop or add a class. Your refund amount and transcript record depend on the date your completed form is received by the office of the registrar.
If you are on campus:
- Pick up a drop/add form from the registrar.
- Ask your professor and advisor to sign the form.
- Turn in the form to the registrar.
If you are not able to come to campus:
- E-mail the registrar, and include the course you want to drop/add.
- Your refund amount and transcript record depend on the date your e-mail is received by the office of the registrar.
Dual Enrollment students must e-mail the dual enrollment coordinator.
Cedarville's online courses are in many ways very similar to their face-to-face equivalents and are neither harder nor easier. The students who succeed tend to be independent, self-motivated, and able to adhere to a schedule.
Need Technical Help?
If you have questions or problems with the technology in your course, please contact your TA or professor.
If you having trouble with your Cedarville username and password, Moodle login, or Google Mail, submit a Computer Service Request.