- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Disruptive Healthcare Blog
- Experiential Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
The Cedarville University School of Pharmacy and the Office of Experiential Programs appreciate preceptors for making practice experiences available, relevant, meaningful, and challenging for our students. In recognition of their significant contributions and expertise, preceptor's will have access to the following:
- Cedarville University Centennial Library Resource Access through www.rxpreceptor.com
- Onsite Continuing Education (Ohio CE) program
- Online Continuing Education (Ohio CE) programming
- Preceptor training programs
- Further engagement opportunities within the School of Pharmacy
In addition, preceptors experience their own personal and professional development, boosts in morale from enthusiastic students, and opportunities for staff recruitment. Most preceptors feel that not only do the students learn from them, but they also learn from their students. Students can provide valuable assistance to the practice site through activities such as patient counseling, health screenings, educational programs, special projects, and assistance with medication distribution. Numerous pharmacists have learned that the rewards of being a preceptor — including a profound sense of professional satisfaction – are greater than the challenges to time and workload.
Want to Learn More?
We would welcome the opportunity to partner with new preceptors.
Please email us so we can share more information and follow up with you very soon. Include your name, worksite name, email, and phone number.