- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Advisory Council
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Disruptive Healthcare Blog
- Experiential Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Who should attend:
- Students from the science disciplines (pharmacy, chemistry, microbiology, engineering)
- Individuals interested in a career in the health sciences industry
- Individuals already in the medical professions who want to learn more about the drug industry
- Students: $950 (tuition and daily lunch)
- Government: $1,250 (tuition and daily lunch)
- All others: $1,750 (tuition and daily lunch)
Hotel rooms have been reserved in Cedarville and Springfield, Ohio at a reduced rate. There are also plenty of dining options in the area.
Each student will receive a training seminar syllabus, a glossary of pharmaceutical terms and a copy of United States Code, Chapter 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 210 and 211 (21 CFR 211) or “The Good Manufacturing Practices”.
September 11–13, 2012 or November 6–8, 2012
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.