Juanita Draime, R.Ph., Pharm.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Juanita Draime previously worked as an educator as well as in an inpatient pharmacy setting. Her interests include assessing health-related outcomes with the goal of improving care for chronic disease states and pharmacy care for the underserved. She has been involved with local and state pharmacy associations as well as leading the interprofessional STEPS (Students Teaching Educational Plans for Success) program that works with individuals who are homeless in Dayton. Her work on this project led to Cedarville University School of Pharmacy receiving the AACP Student Community Engaged Service Award in 2015. Dr. Draime currently serves as the President of the Miami Valley Pharmacists Association.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Cedarville University
- B.S.P.S., Cedarville University
- Health Outcomes Research Fellowship, Cedarville University
- Interests: Camping, reading,
scrapbooking, traveling with family
- Why Cedarville? After completing my pharmacy degree here, Cedarville has become a second home to me and it is a privilege to be able to continue to serve here. I hope to be able to use the gifts I have been given to help other students as they complete their journeys that God has given them.