Alex Hintz, R.Ph., Pharm.D.
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Alexandra Hintz completed her postgraduate pharmacy residency at Health Partners of Western Ohio. During her residency, she obtained a teaching certificate from the University of Findlay. Dr. Hintz’s interests include ambulatory care, cultural competency, and working with underserved patient populations. She currently practices as a clinical pharmacist at Riverside Family Practice in Columbus, Ohio.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., University of Charleston
- PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency at Health Partners of Western Ohio
- Teaching Certificate, University of Findlay
- Certifications: Basic Life-Saving Support Certified Provider, Medication Therapy Management, Immunization Delivery
- Interests: Spending time with family, traveling, reading, and anything involving coffee
- Why Cedarville: Cedarville University’s commitment to God’s Word, the Great Commission, academic excellence, and servant leadership is so exciting to me! I am humbled by the opportunity that I’ve been given to invest in pharmacy students as we work toward a common goal of using our profession for the glory of Jesus Christ.