Emily Laswell, R.Ph., Pharm.D.Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Laswell earned her Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Ohio Northern University in 2012 and completed her postgraduate pharmacy residency at Grandview Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio. During her residency, she obtained a teaching certificate from the Raabe College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University. Her research interests include interprofessional education and neurology. Dr. Laswell currently practices at Riverside Methodist Hospital where she focuses on the treatment of patients with various neurologic disease states.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Ohio Northern University
- Completion of PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency in Inpatient/Acute Care at Grandview Medical Center
- Teaching Certificate, Raabe College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Favorite Place(s) to visit: Sanibel Island or any other beach!
- Hobbies: Spending time with my husband, John, reading, visiting family and friends
- Why Cedarville: What an amazing blessing to have the opportunity to work with pharmacy students in a Christ-centered environment! I cannot wait to see where God leads this program!