Brenda Pahl, R.Ph., Pharm.D.
Director of Experiential Programs and Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Prior to her academic appointment at Cedarville in 2015, Dr. Pahl served as a practicing pharmacist in various practice areas including hospital/acute care, pharmacy management, ambulatory care, long term care, and community settings. Her interests include anticoagulation, medication reconciliation, and medication safety.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., The Ohio State University
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Ohio Northern University
Acute VTE in a Patient with Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease (Brenda L. Pahl, Douglas C. Anderson and Jordan D. Long) Pharmacy Practice Faculty Publications (2017)
- Heart for the Broken (Emily M. Laswell, Brenda L. Pahl and Andrew M. Straw) Christianity and Pharmacy (2017)
Medication Reconciliation Through Soarian Clinicals (Brenda L. Pahl) Central Soarian Clinicals User Group (2008)
Use of Technology in Medication Reconciliation (Brenda L. Pahl) VHA Medication Reconciliation Project Group Meeting (2006)
- Favorite Place to Visit: Hilton Head Island
- Hobbies: Scrapbooking, crocheting, sewing, horses, watching my children’s sporting activities
- Why Cedarville? I am excited to be part of an academic program that is Christ-centered. I look forward to sharing my faith with future pharmacy professionals and demonstrating how they can share Christ’s love to others.