Danielle Polley, R.Ph., Pharm.D.
Instructor and Fellow of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Danielle Polley completed a postgraduate year one community pharmacy residency with a focus on the underserved and teaching certificate in conjunction with St. Vincent de Paul Charitable Pharmacy and the University of Cincinnati James L Winkle School of Pharmacy. Dr. Polley’s main areas of focus during residency were medication therapy management, motivational interviewing, tobacco cessation counseling, diabetes management, and quality improvement initiatives.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Cedarville University
- B.S.P.S., Cedarville University
- PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency, University of Cincinnati
Teaching Certificate, UC James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy
- Interests: Coffee, cats, cooking/baking, creative writing
- Why Cedarville: As a student of Cedarville University for seven years, I got to experience first-hand the emphasis on excellence in vocation in conjunction with the challenge to grow in my understanding of and walk with the Lord. My prayer is that I can continue this experience with the students I interact with.