Elisha Injeti, Ph.D.Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
After serving three years as a faculty member at a pharmacy school in India, Dr. Injeti pursued advanced studies at Loma Linda University in California, earning a Ph.D. in pharmacology. Upon completing his doctorate, he joined the faculty at the University of Toledo. In 2009, Dr. Injeti joined the Cedarville University School of Pharmacy as an Assistant Professor and Director for Research and Development. Dr. Injeti’s research interests include vascular biology, pharmacokinetics, drug interactions, and research ethics. His research has resulted in multiple scholarly articles in prestigious journals for physiology, pharmacology, and molecular biology. Dr. Injeti is also a member of American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists and American College of Clinical Pharmacology.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Pharmacology, Loma Linda University
- Certificate in Biomedical and Clinical Ethics, Loma Linda University
- M.Pharm. in Pharmacology, Andhra University
- B.Pharm, Andhra University
- Maturational Changes in Myosin Light Chain Kinase Activity in Ovine Carotids (Elisha R. Injeti) Faculty Dissertations (2008)
- Efficacy and Risk Profile of Anti-diabetic Therapies: Conventional vs Traditional Drugs - A Mechanistic Revisit to Understand Their Mode of Action (Prachi Gupta, Manju Bala, Sanjeev Gupta, et al.) Pharmacological Research (2016)
- Skeletal Muscle Atrophy: Potential Therapeutic Agents and Their Mechanisms of Action (Vikas Dutt, Sanjeev Gupta, Rajesh Dabur, et al.) Pharmacological Research (2015)
- The Effect of Andrographolide on the Metabolism of Carbamazepine in Rats (Elizabeth Aziz, Samuel Franklin, Ankit Pandav, et al.) The Research and Scholarship Symposium (2016)
- Herb-Drug Interaction of Andrographolide on the Pharmacokinetics of Carbamazepine in Rats (Elizabeth Aziz, Samuel Franklin, Ankit Pandav, et al.) Pharmacy and Nursing Student Research and Evidence-Based Medicine Poster Session (2015)
Favorite Places to Visit: The Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, and Visakhapatnam
Hobbies: Biking, tennis, and soccer
Why Cedarville: Because God is working through Cedarville University to redeem and restore healthcare education.