- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Disruptive Healthcare Blog
- Experiential Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Cindy Burban, M.Ed., SPHRDirector of Community Engagement
Prior to joining the School of Pharmacy, Cindy Burban had six years of experience in multiunit management with Taco Bell, Division of PepsiCo, and four years of experience in corporate human resources in various health systems as a Senior Specialist in the areas of recruitment and employee Relations. She obtained Senior Professional in Human Resources [SPHR] and SHRM-Senior Certified Professional [SCP] Certifications. She enjoyed homeschooling both of her daughters through high school.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed. University of Minnesota-Duluth
- B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing Concentration
- Hiking with the family – Western U.S.
- Community service
- Why Cedarville?: I enjoy supporting the needs of our pharmacy students and connecting with and continuing to grow our community partnerships.