- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Advisory Council
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Disruptive Healthcare Blog
- Experiential Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Sheri FischerAdministrative Assistant
Sheri serves as the Associate Dean’s Assistant providing support to staff, faculty, and students. Prior to coming to the School of Pharmacy, she managed the day-to-day business operations of a local landscape company. She also served previously as a Community Development Representative with Cedarville University’s CDR Radio. She is very thankful for God’s blessings, and one of her biggest joys is getting to spend time with her grandson, Gavin.
Education and Credentials
- B.S. in Business Administration, Shawnee State University
- Favorite Places to Visit: Gulf Coast of Florida; Norris Lake, Tennessee; and Colonial Williamsburg
- Personal Interests: Movies, Reading, Fishing, Bird Watching, and Nature Walks
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I believe God has placed me here to serve Him by encouraging and making a difference in our student’s lives. He has blessed me with the most wonderful team to work alongside. Being a previous employee, I feel like l have come back home.