Pharm.D. and M.B.A. Dual Degree Program
The Cedarville University Schools of Pharmacy and Business Administration offer a program that allows School of Pharmacy students to begin course work to earn a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree online while completing a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Our Christian Pharm.D. MBA on our Ohio campus is intended to prepare qualified Pharm.D. students with business skills and perspectives for management opportunities within the health care industry.
- Study business through a biblical lens that emphasizes:
- Excellence in personal standards
- Stewardship of God-given talents and resources
- Leadership with a servant’s heart
- Kingdom influence through serving others
- Increase your employment opportunities with training and knowledge from diversified and specialized education
- Enhance your learning within a cost effective-structure:
- Pharm.D. students automatically satisfy up to one-third of the M.B.A. course work by successfully completing requisite Pharm.D. courses
- Completing M.B.A. courses as part of your Pharm.D. program elective courses allows you to optimize your time as a Pharm.D./M.B.A. student
- Complete final M.B.A. course work and earn an M.B.A. degree after completing your Pharm.D. degree
- Complete your M.B.A. courses online with seven-week courses
- Interact with professors and professionals in other disciplines
Prospective dual degree students must apply separately to both programs and fulfill the distinct application requirements and deadlines for each program. Applicants must be accepted to each program to be admitted as a dual degree-seeking student. Review the Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree Application Process or contact Jeff Bates for more information.