- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Pharmacy Missions
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
I am from Chillicothe, Ohio and I am currently a third year graduate student working on both my Doctor in Pharmacy and Master in Business Administration. Some of my involvement includes:
- President, Cedarville University chapter of the American Pharmacists Association – Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
- Member, APhA-ASP Student Pharmacist Magazine Editorial Advisory Board
- Member-at-Large, American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) National Student Network Advisory Committee
I have worked in retail pharmacy and association management and am currently working at a medication therapy management call center.
Favorite Places to Visit
- Chicago, IL
- Red River Gorge, KY
- Washington, D.C.
- Nashville, TN
Cedarville is an amazing school in general. It is a school that has an excellent academic reputation while instilling a biblical worldview into the curriculum. Specifically, the pharmacy program is one of the most innovative and forward-thinking schools I know of. It has many opportunities to get involved in the profession and to grow both in professionalism and faith.
- Drinking coffee
In the end, the name of the university is not as important as the experience and education you receive. Make sure that you are the right fit for the university and the university is great fit for you. Spending 6-8 years somewhere can be challenging if it is not the right fit. Pharmacy is a great profession with a lot of flexibility when it comes to career opportunities. Anyone that likes healthcare and wants great flexibility, pharmacy is a great fit.