- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Disruptive Healthcare Blog
- Experiential Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Hi! I am a P3 student, and I was born and raised in Cleveland, OH. Currently, I am involved as a member of our chapters of the American Pharmacist Association – Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) and the Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP). Our APhA-ASP Generation Rx Drug Abuse Prevention program has definitely become one of my favorite areas of involvement, among other service opportunities. The past 3 years, I have had the privilege to serve on the leadership team of a college/young adult ministry at a church in Xenia, Ohio.
Most of my experience has been in clinical environments, and I am excited to use those clinical skills in the future. Through past health and community service opportunities in various countries and local cities, I have witnessed how greatly the Lord will use those with willing hearts in the health field. In my future, I see myself partnering with and serving the underserved communities through providing health services and facilitating community development.
Favorite Places to Visit
- Underneath the Stars. I know that sounds cheesy, but I could stare at the stars for hours. I always have blankets and pillow in my car just in case I run into a perfect, light-free stargazing spot at night. The most beautiful stargazing encounter I’ve had was on a rooftop in Haiti. It was stunning.
- The Grand Canyon. I can’t visit this place without thinking about the grandeur and beauty of God! I also love that it’s not just gorgeous from the top, but also inside the canyon, there are so many natural treasures.
Cedarville’s unique pharmacy program is one that trains up Christian leaders to be excellent pharmacists and thinkers. Our pharmacy faculty and staff are a special group packed with men and women of God whose pursuit of the Lord is evident in their daily interactions with us students. Their presence alone is a reason to attend Cedarville for pharmacy. The environment in this department is exceptional.
- Spending time and being random with the people I love!
- Dancing. I will dance any time and anywhere.
- Yoga. I’m working hard at trying to become on those people who can do really cool positions. It’s definitely a work in progress.
- Cooking. Although, I wish there weren’t so many dishes to wash afterwards.
Find a person who currently works in the pharmacy field, shadow them, and ask them questions! Stay encouraged through the whole process and don’t allow yourself to become overwhelmed. If pharmacy turns out to be what you study, that’s great, and if it isn’t what you end up choosing to study, that is okay! Part of the process is figuring out what your passions are and how you can best position yourself to serve using those passions.