Jeb Ballentine, R.Ph., Pharm.D.Director of Experiential Programs and Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Building upon the hospital pharmacy experience he gained at the M.D. Anderson Hospital and Cancer Center in Houston and the Veterans Administration Hospital in Lexington, Dr. Ballentine accepted a position with Ohio Northern School of Pharmacy as Southwest Ohio Regional Director of Experiential Education. In this role he acquired, coordinated, and provided oversights for all experiential rotations in the region while serving as a preceptor and lecturing on clinical pharmacy and therapeutics. He later transitioned to serve as a clinical pharmacist at the Kettering Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio, continuing his precepting of students from a variety of pharmacy schools.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., University of Kentucky
- B.S. in Pharmacy, University of Houston
- Favorite places to visit: Williamsburg, Virginia; Hilton Head Island; The Baseball Hall of Fame; Camp of the Woods, Speculator, New York
- Hobbies: Baseball, music, reading, history
- Why Cedarville: With nearly 20 years of experience teaching pharmacy students in a practical setting in my professional life, and nearly the same amount of experience in helping to mentor and lead young people in their Christian walk in my personal life, this opportunity seemed like the perfect combination.