Anna Staudt, Pharm.D.Instructor of Pharmacy Practice, Community Pharmacy Practice Research Fellow
Dr. Staudt is a Community Pharmacy Practice Research Fellow, splitting her time between clinical practice, teaching, and research. Her clinical site is a federally qualified health center, Faith Mission, in downtown Columbus. She hopes to help the clinic expand pharmacy services and further serve those in need through collaboration with other healthcare professionals. Her main pharmacy interests include anticoagulation and behavioral health.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Cedarville University School of Pharmacy
- B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cedarville University
- Immunization Certificate, American Pharmacists Association
- Medication Therapy Management Certificate, American Pharmacists Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular and Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Interests: Reading, creative writing, photography, hiking
- Why Cedarville? I feel God led me to this career path through various circumstances. I enjoy being able to implement my faith into pharmacy practice. It is amazing to watch pharmacy students show patients the love of Christ and see how they can follow God's calling through the profession of pharmacy.