Anna Staudt, R.Ph., Pharm.D.Instructor of Pharmacy Practice, Community Pharmacy Practice Research Fellow
Dr. Staudt is a Community Pharmacy Practice Research Fellow, splitting her time between clinical practice, teaching, and research. Her clinical site, The Health Center at Faith Mission, is a federally qualified health center in downtown Columbus. She assists in running the in-house clinic pharmacy and has also implemented shared pharmacist-provider visits for chronic disease state management at her clinic site to help serve those in need. Her main pharmacy interests include cardiology and HIV.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Cedarville University School of Pharmacy
- B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cedarville University
- Certificates in:Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers, Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery, Medication Therapy Management, Cardiovascular Disease Risk Management, Public Health, Point-of-Care Testing. and Train-the-Trainer
- The Correlation of Free Health Screenings at Community Pharmacies on Diabetes (Anna M Staudt, Jessica E Amtower, Jeniffer George, et al.) INNOVATIONS in pharmacy (2017)
- Avoiding Vaccine Errors and Promoting Safety (Anna M. Staudt) Ohio Pharmacy Services Newsletter (2016)
- Anticoagulants and New Reversal Agents (Anna M Staudt) Continuing Pharmacy Education Presentation, OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital (2016)
- The Impact of Free Health Screenings at Community Pharmacies on Diabetes (Anna M. Staudt, Nicholas C Daniels, Jessica E Amtower, et al.) Cedarville University Health Sciences Symposium (2013)
- The Impact of Free Health Screenings at Community Pharmacies on Diabetes (Jeb Ballentine, Emily M. Laswell, Anna M. Staudt, et al.) Cedarville University Research and Scholarship Symposium (2016)
- Interests: Reading, creative writing, photography, traveling, hiking
- Why Cedarville? I feel God led me to this career path through various circumstances. I enjoy being able to implement my faith into pharmacy practice. It is amazing to watch pharmacy students show patients the love of Christ and see how they can follow God's calling through the profession of pharmacy.