- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Disruptive Healthcare Blog
- Experiential Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Cheryl ReeseDean's Assistant
Before returning to Cedarville in 2009, Cheryl worked in sales for Delta Air Lines and in the insurance industry. She also served in managerial and administrative roles at both Multnomah University and Oklahoma Wesleyan University while raising her two children alongside her husband, Chris. As the Dean’s Assistant for the School of Pharmacy, she is a resource for both students and faculty.
Education and Credentials
- B.S. in Business Administration, Cedarville University
- Favorite places to visit: Monterey Bay, California, and the Pacific Northwest
- Why I’m at Cedarville: A chance to be a small part of building into young people’s lives.