- Hwang, C. E., Scherer, R. F., Wu, Y., Hwang, C. H., & Li, J. (2001, accepted for publication). A comparison of coping factors in Western and non-western cultures. Psychological Report.
- Scherer, R.F., Hwang, C.E., Wu, Y., & Li. (2000). Coping among the Chinese health care workers. Journal of Social Psychology, 140, 317-328.
Study of International Researches on Teacher Burnout
Collaborate with Dr. Robert Scherer, Wright State University
Norming of the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis Scale
Collaborate with Dr. Michael Firmin, Cedarville University
- Methodological issues on cross-cultural research
- Applied statistics in social sciences/educational research
- Structural equation modeling (SEM)
- Item response theory