Melissa Burns, M.D.Assistant Professor of Biology
Dr. Burns worked at a local hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana, after completing her medical training as an emergency room physician. She joined the faculty of the Department of Science and Mathematics in 2009 and teaches anatomy and physiology courses.
Education and Credentials
- Emergency Medical Residency, Michigan State University
- M.D., Indiana University School of Medicine
- B.A. in Biology, Cedarville University
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Hobbies: family, tennis, running
- Why Cedarville: I’m grateful for the investment that Cedarville faculty and coaches made in my life while I was a Cedarville student, and it is a blessing to be able to invest into the lives of the next generation of Cedarville students.