Sarah Gilchrist, M.S. (ABD)Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Professor Gilchrist taught high school mathematics before joining the faculty at Cedarville as the Program Coordinator for the AYA Math program. She is a member of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics and the Psychology of Mathematics Education North American Chapter. Her research interests include how students build mathematical knowledge in and through classroom interactions. She is currently working on her Ph.D. in mathematics education at The Ohio State University.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Mathematics, Wright State University
- B.S. in Mathematics, Cedarville University
- How Students Build Mathematical Practices Through Analyzing Other Students' Work
- A Pattern of Mathematical Problem Solving Among Females: A Longitudinal Study
- I enjoy traveling. In particular, I love to visit my family in Florida and various friends overseas.
- I cheer for the Buckeyes. O-H!