Steven Gollmer, Ph.D.Professor of Physics
Dr. Gollmer has served on the faculty of Cedarville University since 1994. With degrees in physics and atmospheric science, he enjoys an interdisciplinary approach to research. This has led to such diverse subjects as systems biology, climate modeling, and origins studies. Preferring computer analysis over field work, he has experience using Monte Carlo simulations and analyzing large data sets. As an outgrowth of his study of faith and science integration, Dr. Gollmer teaches an honors course on origins. Dr. Gollmer is a member of the Creation Research Society, Creation Biology Society, American Geophysical Union, and the American Association of Physics Teachers.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science, Purdue University
- M.S. in Physics, University of Illinois
- B.S., Northern Illinois University
- B.S., Pillsbury Baptist Bible College
- Activities: Basketball, racquetball, swimming