Otis Wright, Ph.D.Professor of Mathematics
Dr. Wright spent several years teaching mathematics overseas before coming to Cedarville in 2002. His research publications are in the field of nonlinear wave equations with applications to nonlinear optics.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Applied and Computational Mathematics, Princeton University
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics, University of Sydney
- Enjoys tennis and swimming
- Serves in the Awana ministry of his local church
- Spending time with his family