Esther LanhamAccreditation Specialist / Office Manager
Mrs. Lanham grew up in Cedarville, but due to her husband’s career, lived many years overseas as well as various locations within the United States before returning to work for the University. Professionally, Esther has worked in the International School of Belgrade, in a pediatric practice in Virginia, in the Human Resources department of a large Denver Public Library District, and for the City of Mason, Ohio. She was named Administration Professional of the Year by the Association of Executive and Administrative Professionals in 2002, is a two-time recipient of the City of Mason’s Employee Excellence Award, and is an honorary lifetime member of Phi Honor Society.
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in English, Cedarville University
- Nursing diploma, Miami Valley Hospital School of Nursing
- Learning something new, like new exercise routines, new recipes, new gadgets.
- Arranging hymns for piano and choral groups
- Making gingerbread houses for the holidays
- Collecting nontraditional Christmas ornaments representative of places she has visited, like a tiny carved kiwi bird from a Maori village in New Zealand.
- Reading mysteries and biographies
- Playing board games with friends and family